This module is for instructors only. See the Teaching Tips for details.
- Knowledge can help us prepare for the future.
- Things are not always as they appear.
- It takes a family to raise a child.
- Happiness is not having what you want, it is appreciating what you have.
- Switch case
- Speech recognition
If you are struggling to get the robot to do what you want it to do - do not feel bad about the error you made. Developing independent problem solving skills takes time to build so be patient with yourself.
Ask yourself the guiding questions:
- What is not working the way I want it to? Can I ask someone to help to look at my code together?
- Where do I think the problem might be?
- What resources could I use to find the solution to the problem?
Store your files: Put your files on a thumb drive or store them in some way so that you can continue working on the project in the next lesson.
Computers/Tablets: Make sure all computers/tablets are plugged in if they are stored in a charging case.